Friday 8 May 2009

We're on tour.

Ooooh

I'm here in the Homestead and I've noticed I've neglected the blog a bit. We've been having such insane trials and tribulations with the CD situation that things have been on top of us a bit. But, it does seem like there are other labels and companies having problems with the same company so, once we get our new CDs in our hands, I think we'll be able to get everything sorted.

Anyway, yesterday we rehearsed 2 new songs we're gonna be doing for b-sides and comps that we're gonna record tomorrow. One Ben wrote called 'Game Over' and one I wrote called 'This is Real'. They are dancehall reggae and ska-core respectively and there isn't an original note in either, but they're fun like that, B-Sides. We're recording with Christophe who did the Turbo EP and Sounds to Consume. We are gonna record tunes of Laila's and Nick's for the next B-Sides session we do. Neil is unavailable for comment write now but who knows if he will try his hand too.

The gigs have been going well, all very excited about the way the new stuff is going over.

Sonic Boom Six Recording
















The other day, Laila and Ben and I did some vocals for our friend Ian Britt on his wonderful new record which is going to feature all sorts of Manchester music luminaries. Ian is one of my bestest friends in the world and you can check out his music HERE.

I hope you're all very well!

Barney x

No comments:

Post a Comment